P0041 Mazda - HO2S12 Fuel Shift correction Fault
- HO2 sensors harness is open or shorted
- HO2 sensors circuit fuse
- HO2 sensors circuit relay defective
- HO2 sensors circuit connectors (wrong connection)
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0041 Mazda Description
The heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) monitor determines if the HO2S signal response for a fuel shift corresponds to the correct engine bank.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0041 Mazda code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Repair Shops Around Your Area
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0041 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks