P0128 2002 Nissan Sentra
P0128 2002 Nissan Sentra - Thermostat Function
- Leaking or stuck open thermostat
- Low engine coolant level
- Insufficient warm up time
- Faulty engine coolant temperature sensor
- Engine coolant temperature sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine coolant temperature sensor circuit poor electrical connection
If cooling system is not leaking and the fluid level is OK, replacing the thermostat usually takes care of the problem.
When is the code detected?
The engine coolant temperature does not reach to specified temperature even though the engine has run long enough.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0128 2002 Nissan Sentra Description
Engine coolant temperature has not risen enough to open the thermostat even though the engine has run long enough. This is due to a leak in the seal or the thermostat open stuck.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0128 2002 Nissan Sentra code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Repair Shops Around Your Area
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0128 2002 Nissan Sentra code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks