P0128 Mazda - Coolant Thermostat Malfunction
- Leaking or stuck open thermostat
- Low engine coolant level
- Insufficient warm up time
- Faulty engine coolant temperature sensor
- Engine coolant temperature sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine coolant temperature sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The engine coolant temperature does not reach to specified temperature even though the engine has run long enough.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0128 Mazda Description
Indicates that the thermostat monitor has not achieved the required engine operating temperature within a specified amount of time after starting the engine.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0128 Mazda code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
MAZDA Technical Service Bulletins for P0128 code
2004 MAZDA MAZDA3 Electrical System Details
2005 MAZDA MAZDA3 Electrical System Details
2004 MAZDA RX8 Electrical System Details
Repair Shops Around Your Area
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0128 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks