P0705 Nissan - Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Faulty Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Misadjusted Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Park/Neutral Position Switch harness is open or shorted
- Park/Neutral Position Switch circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
TCM does not receive the correct voltage signal from the switch based on the gear position
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0705 Nissan Description
The park/neutral position (PNP) switch includes a transmission range switch. The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position when the shift lever is in the N or P shift position and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
P0705 Nissan Information for specific Nissan models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0705 Nissan code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Repair Shops Around Your Area
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0705 Nissan code?
Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks