P0705 Saab - Transmission Range Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Misadjusted Park/Neutral Position Switch
- Park/Neutral Position Switch harness is open or shorted
- Park/Neutral Position Switch circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position and sends a signal to the TCM.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0705 Saab Description
The park/neutral position (PNP) switch includes a transmission range switch. The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position when the shift lever is in the N or P shift position and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0705 Saab code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0705 Saab code?
Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks