P0715 Honda - Input Shaft Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Transmission Speed Sensor
- Transmission Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P0715 is detected when TCM or ECM does not receive the proper signal from the sensor.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible shifting problems
P0715 Honda Description
The input speed sensor detects the primary pulley revolution speed and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM) and Engine Control Module (ECM).
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0715 Honda code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Repair Shops Around Your Area
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0715 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks