P0725 Subaru - Engine Speed Input Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Communication error between the Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM)
When is the code detected?
The P0725 Codes is triggered when Transmission Control Module (TCM) does not receive the engine speed signal from Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0725 Subaru Description
The Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the engine speed through the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor with the engine running, and send signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0725 Subaru code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Repair Shops Around Your Area
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0725 Subaru code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks