P0748 Jeep - Governor Pressure Solenoid Circuit Condition
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Low transmission fluid level
- Faulty governor pressure solenoid valve
- Governor pressure solenoid valve harness or connectors
- Governor pressure solenoid valve circuit is open or shorted
When is the code detected?
Engine Control Module (ECM) detectes an open or shorted condition on the solenoid circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission shift shock
P0748 Jeep Description
The governor pressure solenoid valve regulates the oil pump discharge pressure to suit the driving condition in response to a signal sent from the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0748 Jeep code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Repair Shops Around Your Area
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0748 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks