P0748 Volkswagen - Pressure Control Solenoid 'A' Electrical
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty line pressure solenoid valve 'A'
- Line pressure solenoid valve 'A' harness is open or shorted
- Line pressure solenoid valve 'A' circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
Engine Control Module (ECM) detectes an open or shorted condition on the solenoid circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission shift shock
P0748 Volkswagen Description
The line pressure solenoid valve regulates the oil pump discharge pressure to suit the driving condition in response to a signal sent from the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0748 Volkswagen code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Repair Shops Around Your Area
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0748 Volkswagen code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks