P0755 KIA - Underdrive Solenoid Valve System
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty underdrive solenoid valve
- Underdrive solenoid valve harness is open or shorted
- Underdrive solenoid valve circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The P0755 code is detected when TCM detects an improper voltage drop when it tries to operate the solenoid valve.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears.
P0755 KIA Description
Underdrive solenoid valve is turned ON or OFF by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, vehicle speed and Engine Control Module (ECM) (throttle opening). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0755 KIA code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P0755 KIA code?
Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks