P1391 Chrysler - CMP or CKP Signal Intermittent Condition
Repair Importance Level:
Repair Difficulty Level:
- Timing belt or chain stretched or jumped
- Faulty Camshaft Position (CMP) Sensor
- Camshaft Position (CMP) Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Camshaft Position (CMP) Sensor circuit poor electrical connection.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1391 Chrysler Description
The Engine Control Module (ECM) detected the actual Camshaft Position Sensor (CMP) position disagreed with the expected CMP level.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1391 Chrysler code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Repair Shops Around Your Area
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P1391 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks