P1757 Nissan - Front Brake Solenoid Valve
- Faulty Front Brake Solenoid Valve
- Front Brake Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Front Brake Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission shifting problem
P1757 Nissan Description
Front brake solenoid valve is controlled by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the PNP switch, vehicle speed sensor and accelerator pedal position sensor (throttle position sensor). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1757 Nissan code? ask a question to our users or search the top hand picked automotive forums for more information
Need parts to fix this code? Search hundreds of stores at the same time and compare prices
Help us improve Engine-Codes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are symptoms is your vehicle for the P1757 Nissan code?
Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks